“Classify” automatically classifies documents or datasets based on keywords or content.
How does it work?
- “Classify” can be used to automatically classify specific information based on content from documents and data such as e-mails, correspondence, contracts, etc.
- Documents can be automatically classified based on certain keywords from contracts, policies, medical files, or other types of documents.
- “Classify” can also be used for:
- the automatic classification of contracts based on specific clauses, end dates or other relevant criteria;
- the automatic classification of documents subject to the GDPR or other relevant laws and regulations;
- the automatic classification of business documents or data based on other criteria.
Judiciary & advocacy
Bank- & Verzekeringswezen