With “Smart Search” all relevant data from documents or datasets are automatically collected.
How does it work?
- Based on the input of an employee, “Smart Search” can be used to automatically search for specific content within a set of unstructured data. This input can be a keyword, a piece of text or a complete document.
- “Smart Search” is therefore used to identify specific data, such as personal data, contract information, or any other textual content, after which it can be:
- anonymized (Anonymization),
- classified (Classification)
- prioritized (Prioritization)
- checked for consistency with documents from a database (Consistency check).
- For example, “Smart Search” can be used for:
- automatically finding similar requests for quotations in a database of previously answered quotations;
- automatically finding all specific liability or penalty clauses in a contract database; or
- Automatically finding other relevant data in business documents or data.
Judiciary & advocacy
Banking and insurance